Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Art Doll


I tried my hand at an art doll today. For those that don't know what one is, it's a jointed paper doll. A paper doll for a woman not a girl. They take a while and cutting small pieces of card stock is painful for me. Also making 5 of something is beyond my attention span. 3 and I get board. I managed to do it and I like them. This ones theme was  hero or heroine, a super hero type. Mine is Heloise the heroine of house wives . She wears chocolate brown leather and is armed with a feather duster and dark chocolate to save the day. 

3 comments:

  1. Tess, Would you share your paper doll pattrens,
    or do you have any others . that you can share..? thank you so much

    MaryR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just me again bugging you for a pattren for your art doll and i like to make them whenyou can put brads to keep them together..
    I love her she is really cute....

    Mary Redford

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her!! She is so happy in her body.

    ReplyDelete