Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Art Journal Round Robins







Art Journal Round Robins are new to me. How it works is a circle of people work in each others sketch books and then pass on to the next person. In the swap RRs that I am in I have a month with a journal then I send it to the next person. Some are themed some are not. I'm currently in 2 RR's. The first is you take the last page done and take an element from it and include it in the first page you do. Then you do 3 or 4 more pages in your own style. The second one Is themed. Mine is change; use the word in any way shape or form you want. here are my pages so far.
The button fairie is removable and is an art doll Amulet. Behind her is a sketch of her so she remains even if she fly's away.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the anticipation of the finished journal returning from its travels. Love the doodled hand and the removable fairy page and all the rest!

    ReplyDelete